4/13/2006

Kathy's Dolphin Ride

I guess I just have dolphins on the mind, but when Exponent II highlighted this post at Queen Kathy's blog, I couldn't resist reading the whole thing. Ok, it's not actually about dolphins, but it is a good post. Happy reading, and a shout out to Exponent's Deborah for helping us find Queen Kathy. Always happy to add another good blog to the side bar. (*NOTE: After posting this,I went back to her blog, and spent way too much time reading it. She's an enormously compelling writer, and I recommend reading her stuff. Only if you have a ton of time, though, because her stuff just sucks you right in! I mean that in a good way, of course. ) Tigersue, she's not on your LDS women blog--any way you can add her? I also can't comment on your blog--some funky comment feature has been enabled, and things have to be approved by you. What's up?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather O. said...

Sorry, Deborah, I'll fix the link. Thanks!

4/13/2006 09:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home