3/08/2006

Happy Bloggaversary!

Yes, Happy Bloggaversary to us! We here at MMW have been doing this whole blogging thing for almost exactly 1 year. Or, at least it was 1 year on Sunday, but we were so busy blogging, we're a little late acknowledging it. We did have a goal that we were actually going to have a real website by Christmas, done by website builder extraordinaire, J. Stapley, but, um, that didn't happen. We meant to come up with a design, we really did, but then, you know, the holidays happened and stuff, and then New Year's, and then I swear all hell broke loose with every MMW permablogger having every kind of medical issue you could possibly imagine, so, well, here we are, still at Blogger. Oh well. Maybe once life calms down we'll get a real site (right--calm, that's us!) But we want to thank everybody for continuing to come here and listen to us blabber on and on. I guess I should even thank the Snarker, too. He drove up our traffic immensely with his nasty looks, so even he has some hand in our success. Sad, but true. I don't know what our future is, but we'll let you know if any drastic changes are in the works. And, again, thanks for coming! Read on....

5 Comments:

Blogger Kaimi said...

Many happy returns, Heather and company!

3/08/2006 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what more could a snooping mother type want. candy.

3/09/2006 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger fMhLisa said...

Happy happy joy joy! I'm so glad you're here!

3/09/2006 03:10:00 AM  
Blogger Guy Murray said...

Heather O. Not to thread jack but I met your sister Wendy out here on California's Central Coast, at a fireside this evening. I had my copy of Bushman's RSR, and she asked me how I liked it. She mentioned that her brother-in-law (Nate) was involved with an LDS blog (T & S), and had written a review about it. The conversation then progressed from there. She could have said my sister ran and LDS Blog, and I would have recognized your name from MMW. Anyway . . .small world. Nice blog and Happy Bloggaversary.

3/12/2006 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Heather O. said...

Nobody thinks to mention my blog before Nate's. I'm ok with that, though.

I'll tell Wendy you stopped by--thanks!

3/13/2006 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home