3/22/2006

Share the Love!

Well, since Heather is taking a brief hiatus due to the fact that moving sucks royally, and team snarkernacle totally disregards all efforts to keep this commandment all in the name of "can't you take a joke?", we are down a major contributor here at MMW. (Trust me, folks, I've talked to her. It's mostly the moving. Snarker doesn't have THAT much power.) I can only speak for myself, but the fact is I'm fairly lazy, and don't have that many interesting thoughts to share, so I am once again sending out the call for guest posts. Please email them to me wizardblogger@yahoo.com Keep in mind that I will edit them if necessary, so please don't make it necessary. Please give me the beautiful option of simply cutting and pasting. I LOVE cutting and pasting. Thanks everyone, and hope you are enjoying the official beginning of spring!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mathew said...

Moving does suck. I've only seen my mom cry twice in my life, and one of them involved a move. When we started packing and she called my dad in tears we didn't know what to think. Seven children huddled together wondering if the apocalypse was nigh. Twenty years later I'm still dumbfounded that it was moving, of all things, that reduced my mother to tears.

3/24/2006 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...

I'm confused about the Snarkernacle thing... I understand that Heather was hurt by something someone said, but who/what/where is this person/thing? Please tell us so we can boycott it. I don't want to step in the minefield either.

3/24/2006 08:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mathew, mathew, mathew. You said your mother, your lovely mother of seven children has olny been seen crying twice in 20 odd years. Ha ha hahaahahahahahahah. I don't mean to be insensitive or anything, but did you live in the same house as her or what? You know all those countless times she was locked in the bathroom with the sink running, she wasn't shaving her legs. She was sobbing, wondering how she ever got herself into this freaking mess. She was debating whether or not she would go to hell if she ran away to alaska with the vacum salesman. She was wiping the streaks of masacara off of her face so she could come out of the bathroom, finish making her world famous lasagna, whip up a science fair project, do 13 loads of laundry and kiss seven children goodnight.

10/09/2006 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home