6/03/2005

Another Quote

This is one from Beppie Harrison, author of "Needles in the Basket". I have no idea what that title means, but, you know, whatever. Sometimes weaknesses challenge weaknesses. Maybe the child who needs patience the most has the trick of exasperating you almost past endurance. Maybe the child with the flaring temper that needs control repeatedly kindles your own temper,...Whether you are at peace or at loggerheads, the two of you are joined together. This is the child you Heavenly Father has sent to you, and one way or another, the two of you have to cope with each other. Hard as it may be sometimes to figure it out, there is a reason the two of you were given to each other. You have lessons to teach each other, and once you've weathered the process, you will each be more of what your Heavenly Father knows you are capable of being.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when my son tells me "I'm glad I chose you, Mom."

6/04/2005 01:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home