4/06/2005

Who is Julie S.?

We'd like to officially welcome Julie S. to our blog, a fantastic woman who has definitely served her time in the Mommy War trenches. She is a highly educated, highly skilled, and particularly delightful mother of 3. She is also one of the smartest women I know (I know A LOT of smart women, and seriously, Julie is scary smart!) so when she writes something, y'all better pay attention! She's also one of my very favorite people on this earth, and we couldn't be more thrilled that she has joined the dark side and decided to blog with us. Welcome, Julie!

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie M. Smith said...

I wish I were Julie S., but I'm not, even tho I am a Julie S.

4/07/2005 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Heather O. said...

Julie M. Smith-

I always think of you as Julie In Austin. I totally forgot you are a Julie S., too. Hope the plethora of smart, articulate Julie's around here doesn't get too confusing.

4/07/2005 02:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Julie S. too, but apparently not THE Julie S. even though I'm really smart and have 3 kids too.
I always thought I was unique but I guess I'm just a Julie S. clone.

4/07/2005 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger Heather O. said...

JKS-

Hey, I never knew that you're first name was Julie. Wow, the number of Julie's with the last initial S. is kinda starting to freak me out!

4/07/2005 03:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a mommy too! I found your blog looking for other mommys and thought I'd let you know of a great live chat site for mommys... Its called Mommy Chats and its owned/operated by a mommy just like you! We have weekly chats on a variety of parenting topics and also have a partnership with Mothering Magazine and host all their informative chats with parenting experts! Come check it out!

10/08/2005 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home