8/19/2006

My Daughter's Talk

My oldest is giving a talk in Primary tomorrow. Here is what she's saying - spelling errors and all: Today I am going to talk about the stoy Lehi Left Jerusalem. When God told Lehi that Jerusallem was going to be dushoed and that he will have to take his family out of Jerusalem and thats what did and he did it without comeplanening. That shoses us that God tells us to do something we shood do it without complaneing. I say theses things in the name of Jesus Christ amen. Now, doctrinally, there are some issues here - I actually remember quite a bit of "complaneing" on the part of Lehi's family, and Lehi even did a bit while in the wilderness. But, mostly, I am just going to listen and smile at her and tell her she did a great job, because I know she will do a fabulous job.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Proud Daughter of Eve said...

That's so precious! Good luck to your daughter!

8/19/2006 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Absolutely fabulous. What a GREAT TALK! She should give it in sacrament meeting right before the Bishop announces we have to do a welfare project or something - LOL.

8/20/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

*Laughing*

I love young children. I miss having them around. Though I am enjoying my teenagers, I miss the neat things of the younger years.

Have you read, "Everything I need to know I learned in Primary" I think there is some real truth to that.

I am sure she gave a GREAT talk!

8/20/2006 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke Jean said...

I have a feeling my turn to speak in church is coming up. Mind if I borrow your daughters talk when that time comes? :)

8/20/2006 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger Heather O. said...

Go, Blue Eyes! What a great kid.

8/20/2006 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home