3/29/2006

Note on Guest Posts

Hey, everyone, just a quick note on these guest posts. First of all, THANK YOU for sending them. It has been so fun to read your thoughts and share all these different voices. (Plus, I don't have to think of something to say.) I received more than I thought I would, so if I haven't responded to your email, or posted your post, please be patient. I will get to it. Also, since I did receive so many, for those of you that sent multiple submissions, I will only post one, so as to get as many voices heard as possible. Thanks again. Please to enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Salazar said...

So.. I just want to say I was patronizing in a previous comment and have also commented in outdated places way back (if you even noticed the outdated posts).. and I don't mind if the moderator(s) delete those and this .

Anyway, great blog.

3/29/2006 03:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i miss how to post guest posts?

4/01/2006 02:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home