9/09/2005

New Team Member

So one day, I was riding along on the secret bus, and I ran into whatserbucket, and we decided that she would be good on our blog. I know what you're all thinking - "You ride a secret bus?" and the answer is "Yes, I do." Hey, when you're The Wiz, secret buses come around all the time. Whatserbucket may or may not decide to post often, she doesn't quite believe me about blogging and it's addicting properties. But hey, you never know. And if I meet anyone else on the secret bus, I might just invite them to blog, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a mom too! I found your blog looking for other moms and thought I'd let you know of a great live chat site for moms... Its called Mommy Chats and its owned/operated by a mom just like you! We have weekly chats on a variety of parenting topics and also have a partnership with Mothering Magazine and host all their informative chats with parenting experts! Come check it out!

10/08/2005 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home